Monday, July 31, 2017

Become A Podcast Guest - It is great way to grow your business!!!


Recently I heard about a guest on a podcast who in less than 48 hours received 12 new inbound inquiries, had nine enrollment conversations and closed three $30,000 sales… that’s $90,000 in revenue… from appearing on just ONE show!
Honestly, I was stunned. I had no idea appearing on podcasts could generate so many leads, conversations and cash.
I don’t know about you, but I’ve been looking for a new way to get the word out about my products, programs and services as Facebook ads are getting way too expensive, fewer people are opening my emails and I’m tired of being on the road conducting speaking gigs.
I’ve seriously given thought to trying to get booked on a few podcasts, but I wasn’t really sure how to identify who the players are or how to contact them.
That is, until… my friend Steve Olsher sent me a free 'Preview' edition of his Ultimate Directory of Powerful Podcasters, Big-Time Bloggers & Social Media Stars.
Steve’s Directory provides you with the names, photos, bios, “area of focus,” email addresses and marketing reach scores for the most powerful digital influencers anywhere. In other words, he’s done ALL of the work for you.
For the next 48 hours, you can grab a FREE 'Preview' copy of the Directory HERE 
image
image
The Directory is an incredible resource. I’m sure it took his team hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars to put it together.
If you’re a coach, author, speaker, online marketer, holistic practitioner or small business owner, I highly recommend grabbing a 'Preview' copy of the Directory while you can.
These influencers are always on the hunt for interesting guests like YOU to put in front of their large followings. Just imagine what being featured on the right high-visibility platform could do for you overnight.
Take a moment & download your FREE 'Preview' copy of The Ultimate Directory HERE >>> https://ar117.isrefer.com/go/Directory/thomsinger/
You’ll be glad you did.
Have A Great Day
thom singer
P.S. When you grab the ‘Preview’ edition of the Directory, you’ll also get instant access to Steve’s free video training series, ‘Profiting From Podcasts’ which teaches you his proven process for getting booked on the world’s leading shows and generating MASSIVE visibility… at NO cost. And, you’ll also have an opportunity to pick up the ENTIRE Directorywhich contains detailed contact information for all 240 new media influencers for 96% off the normal price!
Get Instant Access HERE >>>  https://ar117.isrefer.com/go/Directory/thomsinger/

No comments: