Thursday, September 03, 2015

Cool Things My Friends Do (Week #135) - Make it Rain with Events, by Scott Ingram

Each week on this blog I enjoy highlighting some of the cool things my friends do in their personal and professional lives.

My friend Scott Ingram has launched a podcast for people in the Meetings and Events Industry.  

The program launched as a free audio version of his book "Make Rain with Events", where he read each of the chapters (I am one of the contributing authors in the book), and now he has begun interviewing people who are experts at creating amazing "conference attendee experiences".

I know first hand that launching a podcast is hard work, and keeping it going is even more difficult.  Scott has begun a great journey in providing this podcast to Event Professionals.  Those who work in the world of conferences are some of the hardest working people I know, and having a podcast available that is full of usable content is going to be awesome.

You can find the "Make it Rain with Events" podcast on iTunes.

Check it out.  It is great.  I am happy to have him as week #135 of "Cool Things My Friends Do".

Have A Great Day

thom singer

No comments: