Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Cool Things My Friends Do (Week #129) - Mike Domitrz on Dateline NBC

Each week on this blog I enjoy highlighting some of the cool things my friends do in their personal and professional lives.




This Sunday my friend Mike Domitrz will be featured on Dateline NBC.  Mike is the founder of "The Date Safe Project" and an expert on tough topics and real solutions around consent, bystander intervention and respect.  Mike will be be part of a segment called "My Kid Would Never Do That", and if you are a parent, you do not want to miss this episode.

The situation goes like this:  Teens are at a party where alcohol is present. Suddenly, the situation is about to get worse. Your child is at the party and sees the situation about to explode in a way that could hurt another person at the party. What would your child do? Would they respond the way you raised them to? 

Tune in this Sunday, June 14th, 2015, (8:00 pm Eastern / 7pm Central) on Dateline NBC's "My Kid Would Never Do That" with real-life party scenes and hidden cameras exposing the reality of what happens. You might be surprised what actions teens choose to take. By the end, Mike will help both parents and kids be better prepared for these scary realities facing teens today. 

Learn much more (including 3 Tips you can get NOW) at http://dateline.datesafeproject.org/

Congrats to Mike.  He is a great friend and someone who I have learned so much from over the last few years. I am happy to have him featured on "Cool Things My Friends Do" week #129.  

Have A Great Day

Thom Singer


No comments: