Friday, June 21, 2013

Cool Things My Friends Do: Neen James - Folding Time

Each Friday on this blog I enjoy highlighting some of the cool things my friends do in their personal and professional lives.




One of the best "Productivity Speakers" and "Thought Leaders", Neen James, has done it again. She has just released Folding Time, a gripping book on the topic of "PRODUCTIVITY".  There are lots of people out there who teach on this topic, but if you have never seen Neen James present at a conference, you are missing out.  She is passionate and dedicated to serving audiences of all sizes.  She is a dynamic speaker who helps impact the experience for all in attendance at association and corporate events in the United States and around the world (Neen lives in the Philadelphia area, but began her career in Australia).

I met Neen five years ago when I attended my first National Speakers Association Annual Convention, and we have been friends ever since.  She has heart of gold and lives a life overflowing with generosity of spirit.  Although I was new to the speaking business, she helped me find my place in the NSA speaker community.  

As a leader you are not only responsible for your own productivity, but for helping those on your team be as productive as possible. Folding Time is taking half as long to achieve twice the results. It is consciously choosing to invest half the time but expecting twice the results. We are being asked to do more with less. The solution: learn to Fold Time. We don’t have time to do everything... we only have time to do what matters. Check out this book, as it will make you think differently.

You can learn more about Neen James on her website, and order the book directly from her store.

Have A Great Day.

thom singer


1 comment:

Neen James said...

Wow Thom thank you so much for this super cool review - you are a rockstar and thanks for providing a testimonial for me!!!!