Friday, May 11, 2012

Cool Things My Friends Do - Patrick Henry's New Website

Each Friday on this blog I enjoy highlighting some of the cool things my friends do in their work and personal lives.

My friend and fellow professional speaker, Patrick Henry, released his new website this week.  I know that websites are common (who doesn't have one? Right?), and thus you might wonder why I would mention something like this in a "Cool Things My Friend's Do" post?  But his site is cool.... and it is new.... and that means it is worth applauding.

I know first hand all the work that goes into a speaking career.  With so many people who call themselves "Speakers", those who make a living year over year are constantly reinventing and improving not only their message, presentation skills, and overall brand.... but we must have fresh websites and other materials.

The site is crisp and professional.  It clearly shares his level of expertise and makes a great first impression.

Patrick was one of the first people I met when I joined the National Speakers Association, and we have become good friends.  It has been great to share ideas as we have both worked to grow our businesses, and it is fun to see his success continue.  Patrick is a second generation professional speaker, as his father was one of the early leaders in the industry.  I did not know his dad, but I think it is very cool that he has followed in the footsteps.

Have A Great Day.

thom singer

No comments: