Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ten Days of Thanksgiving (Day 7)


Thanksgiving and the focus we give to appreciation should be more than one day. Really, it should be everyday.

I am going to post about things I am thankful for each day for ten days to keep the feelings of gratitude going.

Day Seven.

I am thankful to live in a country and a time in history where creativity can reign.  Not everyone on earth has the ability to achieve their goals and dreams, and throughout the ages there have been may obstacles that have limited  people from creating their own path.

I have had the ability to work for some amazing companies (and some that sucked).  Over the past three years I have made my own business and my family is able to share interesting experiences as we grow this company.  We are aware that we are fortunate in the adventure, and I am honored to be in the time and place that is allowing us to live a self-made life.

Have A Great Day.

thom singer 

No comments: