Saturday, July 16, 2011

Don't Let Mistakes Stop Your From Trying

When I try something that does not work I do not allow that mistake from keeping me from exploring other opportunities. We all make errors in our business and personal lives, but if you want to find success you cannot quit.

100% of those who stop trying fail to achieve their goal.

I hired a PR firm who charged a lot of money and gave me little value in the long run.  Additionally I have never heard from this vendor since my program ended and I stopped sending checks.  There was no value to a partnership on their side of the equation... they just valued my cash.

This did not sour me working with other vendors, although I now seek those who have a visible understanding of long-term relationships and win / win situations.

It is learning from our mistakes that brings power.

Have A Great Day.

thom singer

No comments: