Wednesday, December 15, 2010

SXSW 2011

My panel proposal, "You Can Impact Charity Without Being Rich" was selected for the 2011 South by Southwest Interactive Conference In Austin, Texas (March 11-15, 2011).

This will be my fourth year presenting at SXSW Interactive, which is one of the largest business conferences of the year (with over 10,000 attendees). The first year I presented on the "Author's Stage" discussing my first book, while the following two years I lead a mini-version of my successful "Conference Networking Catalyst Program".

This year I decided to submit a proposal away from the theme of "networking". I have become passionate about educating individuals and companies to uncover their commitments to giving back to their communities. Too much attention is put on the wealthy philanthropists, and many "regular folk" mistakenly believe they cannot make an impact.

I am excited to have been selected to lead this panel discussion. More information to follow on who will be on the panel.

If you are attending SXSW I hope you will plan to attend.

Have A Great Day.

thom

No comments: