Saturday, October 04, 2008

I'm Having Twins

New Year Publishing is proud to announce the release of two new children's books:

I'm Having Twins and My Twins Are Coming Home are the first two books in the new My Friend Paris series, authored by ten-year-old author Paris Morris.

Paris is the eldest daughter of my dear friends (and business partners, editor, and visionaries behind New Year Publishing and my own series of books). She is also a good friend of my 11-year-old and a delightful young lady.

The books are the stories of a four-year-old girl (Paris) whose world is rocked with the addition of twin sisters. They are a fun read - and especially interesting and entertaining for any family who is blessed with the extra joy - AND EXTRA WORK! - of raising twins.

Paris is already getting media interviews lined up. I am sure that it is only a matter of time until Oprah Winfrey is calling.

The books are available on Amazon.com - but if you want to get a personally signed copy to give as a gift...contact me and I will put you in touch with this author -- She is available to sign books after she finishes her 5th grade homework!!!

Have A Great Day.

thom

No comments: