Thursday, August 09, 2007

I'm On LinkedIn, Now What? - - Jason Alba's New Book

Blogging giant Jason Alba is about to release his first book, "I'm On Linked In, Now What?" and I want to be the first to publicly congratulate my friend on this amazing milestone in his career.

I met Jason through this blog. He is the best example of online networking that I have ever seen (and I speak about the power of building business relationships, so I should know a little about this topic!!!). Jason has not only made contact, but actually built friendships with bloggers around the world in his efforts to promote his company, JibberJobber.

I finally met Jason in person last January when on a trip through Texas he put together a dinner with a group of his blogosphere friends who live in Austin. This meeting lead to the creation of the Austin Business Bloggers Club. Even though he lives in Utah, he impacted his friends down south!

If you want to know how to turn your LinkedIn membership into a real boost for your business, read Jason's book. He knows what he is talking about, and he walks the talk.

Click here to pre-order the book, and visit his blog to learn more about the power of relationships in your job-search.

Have A Great Day.
thom
PS - And while you are at it....Buy my books too!!! Click here to go directly to Amazon.com

No comments: