Monday, December 18, 2006

Praise Others Project (December 18th) - Jack Canfield

Jack Canfield is more than the co-author of Chicken Soup For The Soul, he is an accomplished author, speaker, trainer, friend and mentor to thousands.

I first discovered Mr. Canfield when I read the original Chicken Soup book (there are now dozens of books in the series, and I am fairly confident most people know of the books). While he and Mark Victor Hansen did not write these stories, they compiled and marketed these "soul warming tales" so that they could reach millions. These books have inspired millions and continue to tug on the hearts of people around the world.

Jack's most recent book, The Success Principles, is a manual for anyone who is seeking more in their life. He is a real-life success story, and has the credibility to guide others along their journey to have more fulfillment in their personal and business lives.

I have never met Jack Canfield, but it is my desire to one day have the chance to eat lunch with him and would welcome his advice on ways I can attract more success into my writing and speaking career. I consider him a mentor (a virtual mentor, since we have never met) and am happy to have him in the "Praise Others Project".

Have A Great Day.

thom

If you are Jack Canfield, CLICK HERE!

No comments: