Monday, September 25, 2006

Networking Blog Carnival


The Some Assembly Required Blog is hosting the first edition of The Networking Carnival. I have never done this before, so please be patient with me. I hope to do this right.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with a blog carnival, you create a post on your blog related to "What is your best tip on how to make, grow and keep your business relationships - and turn them into real business", and let me know about it by October 1st (send me the link along with a short description). On October 2nd we will post all the links to the related blog articles that are submitted.

thom@thomsinger.com

My expectations are that there will be some amazing advice, stories and other gems of information from all over the blogosphere.

Thank you in advance to all who participate.

Thom

PS- Please tell your friends about the Networking Carnival. thanks!!!

No comments: